UNC Health Care patient portal guide is listed here ? This article will show you how to log in unc patient portal. You can access your medical records, book appointments and pay bills.
How do I register an account on the UNC Health Care patient portal?
- Go to the official website of UNC Health Care hospital.
- Look for the signup or registration option.
- Sign up directly from by clicking
- Enter your patient ID, phone number and other details.
Once you have completed the registration, you will be able to login and view your records.
How do I login to the UNC Health Care patient portal?
Login is possible only if you have an account at UNC Health Care with your patient username.
- Go to the official website for UNC Health Care hospital.
- You can sign in here or look for the sign-in option.
- Enter your username and password now to log in.
- You can now check your medical records and book appointments.
You can reset your password if you forget it using reset password.
Contact info for Customer Service: UNC Health Care
You can reach the customer service of the hospital UNC Health Care if you have any questions.
Phone no: (888) 996-2767
They will assist you with any questions regarding accessing the UNC Health Care patient portal, or your medical records.